Goldmine Natural Food Address & 800 No.

     To Susan Lehman at UNC Chapel Hill
     Sorry I could not send to you at your e-mail address as my hard copy
     did not include it and by the time I realized it, I had deleted the
     source. Goldmine's address is 3419 Hancock St., San Diego, CA
     92110-4307.  Their phone is 1-800-415-3663.  Be sure to soak the black
     soy beans in boiling water over night and add konbu.  I tried to
     shorten the soaking time last time and they were not soft enough.
     Good luck.  I have to unsubscribe for a move, but will be back soon.
     Carolyn