Re: garbage soup

Kathy and Lindsay...

Thank you both!  The mystery is solved.

I'd misplaced the broth recipes and had been winging it to make soups that
rely on it.  Even subbing water and some minced garlic for the garlic
broth, the soups are delicious but the garbage broth/garlic broth method
is well worth the effort if you have the time.

I made TVE's Minestrone recently and wanted to post it to the list, but
didn't want to do so without giving credit where it is due.  I'm posting
that in a separate message.

Thanks again :)
Marianne