meal idea w/ beanut butter

I just fixed a serving of brown rice, with a broccoli, carrot and water
chestnuts a mixture of frozen veggies.  I put about 2 tablespoons of beanut
butter on the rice, dumped the veggies over that; microwaved it till it was
all good and hot...then salted to taste and sprinkled Bragg Liquid Aminos.
The small amount of beanut butter gave it just a hint of the taste of
peanuts and the white beans made this EXTRA filling.

BTW, this is my first post to this list.  I have only been lurking. I am
getting really good ideas from this list.
Nancy Allen
gwydion@xxxxxxx