Weight-loss maintenance support group or list?

Hello All,

Are there any interested individuals who have lost 50+ pounds that would
like to form a weight-loss maintenance email support group?

If you know of such a list, I'd appreciate any info you have on it .  If not,
I'm thinking about starting an email support group. The topics I'd like to
address are:

*Motivation to maintain the weight loss
*Internet resources for maintenance
*Support from the members to continue their hard work and overcome
set-backs
*Sharing of stories about the process

Thanks for any and all info! If you are interested in the support group,
please email me privately.

--Charisa