Miso

I have only bought miso twice. It lasts a very long time.  Both times I
got Miso Master made by the American Miso Company.  The first time I got
barley miso.  Now I have brown rice miso.  They taste different, but I
don't know if I would call one or the other better.  Just different.  I
am curious about trying mellow white or yellow miso.  I've used both
kinds in soup, the Cauliflower Millet Miso recipe I posted the other
day, and my favorite salad dressing ever.  They both tasted fine in
everything.  If anybody wants that salad dressing recipe, e-mail me.  It
has olive oil which is a no-no for this list.

Julia