favorite cauliflower

Hi to all,

I'm new here on the list and so glad to be here!

Here is a quick and easy veggie side dish that is one
of my absolute favorites:

Curried Cauliflower

1 head cauliflower
1 T (more or less to taste) curry powder
1/4 cup mango vinegar *

some dark leafy lettuce (opt)
fat free sour cream (opt)
OR rice (opt)

Cut up the cauliflower into bite sized pieces and place in a
microwave safe shallow bowl or casserole dish and sprinkle
the curry powder all over it.  Cover and microwave on high
for about 4 min (more or less depending on your microwave and
how soft or crunchy you want the cauliflower).  Drizzle the
mango vinegar all over the steamed, curried cauliflower.
I usually serve this on a bed of lettuce and sometimes dab
ff sour cream (landolakes) on it for a main dish salad.
 But it would also make a great side dish with a family dinner
 or a main dish seved with rice.

*I buy pre-made mango vinegar that is not cheap
(about $8  8oz), but I've been meaning to try making
my own.  All it would take is puree-ing some fresh
mango with some good white or champaigne vinegar.

I looking forward to lots of great info on this list!
Thanks,
Pam D