Dessert

Hi All Ñ

Last night my oldest son and his fiancee came for dinner. My husband did most
of the cooking, since he's retired and I'm not. He made a great veggie pasta
sauce with pasta, French bread spread with baked garlic, and a beautiful salad
and everyone loved it. I made dessert, a recipe for a vegan "cheese" cake I
found in McDougall's 12-day program book. It's made with low-fat tofu & honey
plus fresh fruit on top & it looked quite beautiful. While I was making it, I
tasted it & didnt think it was that good. But after chilling in the
refrigerator for nearly 24 hours, it was delicious - everyone raved about it &
it was all eaten up! If anyone wants the recipe, I can bring it into work on
Monday.

Zoe in Santa Cruz