Millet

Since millet is making the rounds again, I wonder if anyone can answer my
posting of a few weeks ago.  At a restaurant called the Golden Temple (which
has gone out of business) they served the most delicious corn muffins which
were made with millet. They were scrumptious.  I'm not a baker and would
love it if someone might have an idea about how to go about substituting
millet for a portion of cornmeal and/or flour.  I do remember they were a
little dry and crumbly, if that helps.  But, oh, the taste.... sublime!

Thanks for any help.   :-)
Barbarah