DELETING TEXT IN RECIPE

Hello all:

I noticed quite a few of you who wanted to cut out a lot of detail in the
posting, and a simple procedure that I use is to hold the control key down and
press the delete key......it takes out everything really quickly, and then you
can either print what you have on the page or copy to a folder, thereby saving
space, and printing costs on the ink cartridge.

Enjoying all the posts,

Eileen Perlman, President
JCI UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS
JCI_EEP@xxxxxxx