marmite

I'd surely like to try it.  I don't recall seeing it anywhere, does anyone
know where it is available in the states?

Has anyone used rice milk in place of soy or whole milk in recipes?  I use it
on cereal and in smoothies, but haven't tried it in something like cornbread.

Thanks to those who sent in information for crockpot recipes on the web,
going there next.

Sylvia, please tell me what soynice is in the blender recipe you sent in, is
it a brand of soy milk?  Also if one doesn't seem to need extra fibre in the
diet, will adding in flax seed and psyllium cause discomfort?

Thanks to all of you--Barbara