From: fatfree-nd-request [SMTP:fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 1997 12:00 AM
To: fatfree
Subject: Protein Sources?

Hi... I am wondering if protein from any source is good protein?  I
have a daughter who has stopped eating meat, which is fine ... BUT
she also won't eat beans, tofu, etc.  She insists the protein she is
receiving from eating bagels is good enough.  Does anyone know for
sure?
She's 17 years old.  How many grams of protein a day should a person
eat?
Thanks for your help!
Ann