EnerG egg replacer

Hi All!

I just used EnerG egg replacer for the first time last night in mexican
cornbread (ok, it was from a mix but I was short on time), and I noticed
that the cornbread turned out very very salty.  I had tasted a bit of the
EnerG powder (I spilled) before I put it in, and noticed it was a little
salty.  So I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?  Is there a way
to avoid this (other than the obvious reducing salt in the recipe)?

Thanks,
Chris

Christine Ingle
Penn State University