McDougall TV show

I saw the McDougall TV show on the Kaleidoscope network (handicapped network).
My TV guide shows the show as being on 3 times each Friday.  I found the show
when my husband was flipping channels quickly, and I thought I saw Dr. McD in
there and so I yelled, "STOP!  GO BACK!"  What a treat!

Sheri, who just came back from the San Antonio Spurs season tip-off luncheon;
(of course the server made a BIG deal out of my food choice); I was served
before everyone else, so they all stared at me.