Missing recipes

Dear friends,
	I deleted some recipes by mistake.  Can anyone help me out?  The
recipe has to be in the body of the message because I can't get
attachments.
	The recipes I want to get back are:
	Chickpea Crunchies
	Bean Soup in a slow cooker
	Creamy Cole Slaw with fatfree mayo and skim yogurt
	Sunomono  Japanese Noodle-Cucumber Salad

	This is how I fry an onion:
		Cut up onion and put in small bowl with two tablespoons
of water.  Cover and microwave on high for three minutes.  Dump into
no-stick frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown.
		Best regards,
		Rita Rosenthal