Eating "free" - a smile for the group

Just a little story to make you all smile.  We spend so much time thinking,
reading and talking about fat-free, caffeine-free, sugar-free, etc. that it
really starts to affect the family.  I had just served my version of Jan's
lentil and spinach soup to my eight-year-old son a second time at his
request.  I told him how happy it made me to make something so good for him
and watch him enjoy it.  His response was, "It tastes really good and it's
bad-health-FREE!"