Beans, again.

Noel...uhhhh, you FERMENTED the doggone things?  Not by leaving them out
overnight you didn't.

As far as the gassy VW <G>, people who eat beans on a regular basis
generally don't have any problems digesting them.

I sure wouldn't use a rice cooker for even cooking rice...not trying to
start a disagreement, just my own quirk.

But slow cooking in a crock pot?  That's a pretty good substitute for a
pressure cooker.

Ciao!
--
Beverly Kurtin