Re: Vitamix

Pat wrote:
+>>Someone mentioned having a Vitamix.  Do you like it, and >do you
>recommend
>>having one?  My husband and I received a brochure this >week in the mail
>on
>>Vitamix and thought we might like to try.

I have a Vitamix and it is used at least 3X a day at my house.  My husband
calls it a blender on steroids but it blends things that other blenders
would choke on.  It is a fairly expensive machine, but it is really well
built and will last a long long time.  I use mine to make flour, fruit
'shakes' and 'icecreams' that even my husband adores.

Any other questions just email me personally.

Steph