RE I need a real, non-stick griddle!

I love cooking with my Scanpan saute pan ($60 on sale at Rolling Pin when I
bought it)--the first truly non-stick pan I have ever owned. I would think
that the square grill pan would have the same non-stick property if one
follows the simple directions for seasoning, cooking, and cleaning the
cookware. Incidentally, a recent Internet search yielded lots of
information on Scanpan and widely varying prices.

I also love cooking with the reusable Teflon bakeware liner (11" x 17", $5
at Lechter's) I first read about on this list. Absolutely no oil is needed,
and removing residue from baked-on foods is amazingly easy and quick--a
real time saver.  Although 450 F. is the upper limit for the Teflon liner,
I happily volunteer to bake the oatmeal pancakes on a lined cookie sheet
(instead of cooking them on top of the stove) and report the results.