Re: FATFREE Digest V98 #230

<< Can someone give me a very specific (brand, store) recommendation for a
 non-stick griddle?  Are people using electric stand alone ones?  I have a
 griddle which sits on top of my gas burners and it works terribly (and cost
 a lot).  >>

Barbara,
I have a wonderful, truly nonstick griddle that sits right on my stove's
burners.  It is a round Calphalon nonstick griddle.  I bought it on sale for
$40 and it works great with no added oil or cooking spray.
Denise