question

This question is for Maralyn about the Bean Tagine - the recipe sounds very
good. What is passata? Also how much is 250g dried fruit and 350ml passata?
I'm also confused about the amount of beans - you said 500g packof beans -
then you say for cans, either 2 x 400g or 1 x 400g and 2 x 300g - these
amounts don't tally - the combinations are both different amounts and
neither is 500g. Maybe part of the problem is I don't know how much 500g or
400g or 300g is either. Help!

Zoe in Santa Cruz

Zoe Sodja
Document Publishing & Editing Center