Re: Knicker bugs

This (edited) posting gave me a chuckle on this extremely hot and humid morning
(40 dec C).  I have deliberately left out the poster's name, altho I'm
sure she wouldn't mind, as this list is such a friendly one :)

> About the bug problem...I put all my beans, grains (including rices),
> flours, sugars, pastas, and many other products into Tupperware Modular
> Mates.  I guess it must be working because I have never had any bugs in any
> of my food.

>This also keeps my panty considerably  more organized and tidy!

The mind boggles!

Fran Watts
Ballito, South Africa
fran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Avoid stress - avoid the company of irritating people