Spicy Food

Singaporeans LOVE spicy food. They even bring their bottle of chilli sauce
or sambal belacan (shrimp paste with VERY hot spices) w/ them when they
travel. I'm not that big a fan of spices, but I really like my pasta
aribiatta style. Here's how I make my sauce - stir fry 1 T of minced garlic
(in broth/PAM), add 1 C of stored bought pasta sauce, and dunk in ALOT of
red pepper flakes. It makes me cry sometimes, and I get all hot & sweaty..
but I really love it!

Karen
Karen Lim
singapore