problems posting

In the case that this gets posted:  I have repeatedly tried to post the
recipe for plum pudding for Jan, Fran, Tanja and Cat - but my message never
comes up on the list.  Strangely, I have not had any of the posts return to
me.  Tried Michelle, too, and no answer.  Deleted how to answer you
personally (sorry!).  Please write back to me for the recipe.  I think
others have expressed this problem.  Tried Michell, but I'm not sure she
got my post either.  Anyone know what's going on?

Tina