Digest Woes

What's going on with the digest?  If I'm not
hallucinating again :-) they are getting shorter and
shorter.  Meanwhile I can't get any substantive message
posted.  I've tried three times in the past three weeks
to post recipes or thanks.  Nada.

Now I'm leaving for two weeks of vacation and business
trips.  Hope to "see" you all at the end of July!

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman     ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel
Proust