Re: Shredded Wheat, fatfree Margarine, Just veggies

I agree with you about not trying to find substitutes for butter
or margarine.  Once you have gone without it, everything takes
on new flavor.  You can taste things so much better.  You
can eat plain potatoes and enjoy them after a while and not
even yearn for butter flavor.  IT takes a clean break to do it
and a few weeks but worth it in the end as a new world opens
up and the diet isn't as difficult. Simple foods satisfy.

You probably can't find the margarine because of the findings
that hydrogenated fats of any kind harm your health.
 I'm sure that is why the companies have gone to the liquid
 sprays that are FF.