mining co address

For Cathy:  I have the following address for the Mining Co

http://isps.miningco.com/

Good site that presents many topics.  (I have no interest in it - have just
used it).  Hope this helps.

I want everyone to know how grateful my husband and I are for your many
recipes.  He was told to have immediate bypass surgery about a year ago - but
rejected the idea.  We made the change in diet and read Dean Ornish's book on
reversal.  The angina has left and he feels GREAT.  So thank you for giving me
help in preparing enticing food for him.

Phyllis