FF Bread from Machines

Amy,
	I make the whole wheat or partial ww bread (except I only use 1 cup white
flour) from the bread machine recipe.  Instead of the pats of butter, I
just add an extra tablespoon of honey or molasses.  It works fine.  None of
my machine loaves have yet to see bedtime of the second day, so there's no
need for fat as a preservative (;-P), and I can't see that ff bread is any
less tasty than the high-fat kind.  And the pans will release the bread
right after the baking cycle finishes, so I see no reason to make the
loaves greasy.  I'm planning on trying some of the other recipes adjusted
to ww flour (raisin-cinnamon whole wheat sounds particularly wonderful
right now) soon; I'll let everyone know how it works.

Jane
>I am looking for a FF recipe for bread machines.  I am still a meat-eater
><gasp!> but on Weight Watchers, and very happy with my weight loss.  I
>recently purchased a bread machine, and would love to hear of any recipes for
>FF or nearly FF breads.  Thanks!
>
>Amy

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA