Vegetarian Fajitas, intro

I'm having problems sending recipes to the list and having them appear on
the digest.  I'm going to resend this one from a month ago and do it in
three parts.

Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients.  I cut the veggies the
night before, put them in a zip lock bag, and then poured the dressing over
them.  They marinated for 24 hours rather than the 15 to 30 minutes
suggested here.  They were a little spicy for me, but tasted just right to
my husband.  I used half the veggies but all of the marinade, and filled 5
tortillas.

Kathleen

schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx