Pineapple recipes?

Hi everyone,

As summer approaches rapidly here we see the arrival of
ridiculously cheap pineapples to the fruit shops.  (We're talking
Aus$2 for 3 pineapples at peak season!!)
Being one who cannot pass a pineapple stand (with that deliciously
sweet smell wafting from it) I always end up with too many of them.

Much as I love to eat them straight plain, does anyone have some
interesting recipes?.... desserts, salads, anything!!
Thanks in advance.

Robyn
Brisbane, Australia