Popcorn, popcorn and more popcorn

Hi all,

I have an electric air-popped popcorn maker and it is fantastic!!
Cost me about $20 (Australian), is relatively small and pops a
bowl full of corn in only a few minutes.  I find the popcorn tastes
much fresher and crisper than corn popped in the microwave poppers.

As for toppings, my favourite is just a sprinkle of vege stock powder.
I toss 1/2 tsp of it into a plastic bag with my popcorn and shake it
around until coated.  It's fine enough to stick to the popcorn, and just
salty enough to taste delicious.  :)

Robyn
Brisbane, Australia.