RICE

For Bob B.and others who have asked in the past:  COOKING RICE...
I have both an expensive steamer and a rice cooker, but nothing works
as well as my following method:
Add 4 cups of water to a 3 1/2 qt. sauce pan
Bring the water to a boil
Add 2 cups of brown rice and stir a couple seconds
Cover the pan
Turn the burner to lowest simmer
Cook for about 35 minutes.
It is easy and has been perfect for me every time.  Good luck!
                                                                 ~Jack