Re: Rice, brown rice & couscous

Brown rice takes so long to cook. So I usually cook alot at once
then freeze it in separate bags so all I have do is microwave
it. Brown rice in 2 minutes instead of 45.  This is why I love
couscous, so fast and delicious too!  I just made a trip to Trader
Joes to pick up some and I was wondering if anyone has experimented
with it. Anyone tryed it in soup, stew or whatever instead of just
bed for something?  Share your experiments with me.  :)

       Michele
|  draccor@xxxxxxxxx  |