sweet potato custard (sort of)

I really was in the mood for something sweet and custardy this afternoon..
oven to 300
1 medium sweet potato
liquid stevia
1/2 tsp of pum'kin pie spice
1 tbsp milk substitute
bake the washed and halved potato in a covered pyrex dish with the water,
stevia and pie spice in the bottom for about an hour or until the sweet
potato is soft.
The peel should slip right off.
mash the remaining water and seasoning with the sweet potato and add the
milk sub.
I didn't have graham crackers on hand but think this would almost be like
a small pie if mashed graham crackers were put in the bottom of a custard
dish with this on top.
Serve warm.  It was yummy and hit the spot.
elle

mailto:elle@xxxxxxxxxx
If I would have known how long I was going to live, I would have taken
better care of myself!!!!!
http://www.eatsleepcode.com/vegwr