baked tofu

>Jan Bennicoff wrote:

>For those of you who sent me some recipes for baked tofu, Thanks!!!!

Aw, come on!  Why didn't they make it to the list?  I've been looking
for some baked tofu recipes myself!  Can someone send some my way,
too?  Or could you post a composite of what you got, Jan?

neko

     Rosencrantz:  Shouldn't we be doing something... constructive?
Guildenstern:  What did you have in mind?  A short, blunt human pyramid?
            -- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead (mid 1960's)
                    kuroneko A T raindogs D O T net