Cast Iron Cookware

I have built quite a collection of cast  iron cookware by going to thrift
stores, ie, Goodwill, Salvation Army, AmVets and so on.  I have bought
everything from 3" skillets, stove tops griddles to dutch ovens.   All
resonanably priced anywhere from
25 cents up to $10. I have never paid over $10 for any castiron piece.
Yes, it does sometimes take a little elbow grease to clean them up and
season them.  But it is all worthwhile in the long run.
Happy hunting!
Who knows, you may come up other bargin finds.

Sally Petri