Ramen Noodles

What brand of ramen noodles don't have loads of fat?

I must have been living in fairy land up in Hanover, New Hampshire during
the '60s because I am probably the only college student/young married of
that era who never ate ramen noodles.  I thought that I would try this
culinary extravaganza after running across the recipe for Ruth's Rice Ramen
Curry in the archives.  At my large midwestern supermarket there are four
brands of ramen noodles and all had 8 grams of fat per serving!

Why is there so much fat in the noodles?  What brands have fewer grams of fat?

Kathleen
schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx