Re: eggbeaters

Yes, Eggbeaters are real egg whites, so they are definitely not vegan.
However, they are fatfree since they don't have the egg yolks. I'm generally
a bit hesitant to substitue Ener-G or flax seeds or other vegan egg
substitutes the first time I try a recipe that calls for eggs.
When the issue is fat/cholesterol content, I consider Eggbeaters to be an
egg substitute.

Jane