(no subject)

From: "Jan" <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: chick nuggets, etc

Seems like lots of folks really love the Morningstar chicken
products. Just a word of caution, first, they do contain egg
products so are not for the vegans among us.  Second, they
are very high in salt, and have a, "addictive" quality, I
suspect a high amount of MSG as well.

 Yep, they do taste, good but clearly they are junk food and
not the best nutrition. Sorry to put a damper on the
nuggets,
Jan

FYI--

The "Chicken-Free Nuggets" from Health is Wealth (that I mentioned in another
post) contain no eggs, dairy, MSG, preservatives, artificial additives,
colors or flavors.

Kristin