Re:

At 3:18 AM -0800 2/17/99, fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:05:33 -0500
>From: daren gerig and susan lapper <lapper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Chicago.
>
>I'll be travelling to Chicago for a week in March. Any recommendations
>of places to eat/shop? As a Canadian, I am always interested in products
>and places that we may not have up here. Thanks in advance. Susan.
>lapper@xxxxxxxxxxxx

My favorite restaurant which is located near Wrigley Field is the Chicago
Diner.I got the following info off the Web.

Chicago Diner
3411 N. Halsted St. (3400N, 800W)
Chicago
Tel: (773) 935-6696

Funky vegetarian restaurant (opened in 1983) features the full healthfood
suite, from freshly squeezed fruit juices to potato skins and guacamole,
from Ravinia Reuben to Grilled Portabello :).
Casual and inexpensive.

Hours: Mon-Fri: 10:30am-9pm
Sat, Sun: 4:30-9pm

Check out
http://www.metromix.com/search/placedetail/1,1144,9-4203,00.html?search_area=Pla
ces&channel=dining

Regards,
Don

Donald E. Stowe (Don)
Retired HS. Chemistry Teacher
Click here to email me ---> mailto:destowe@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my web site at---> http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/

Pictures:

"Pics of the Week" :
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/pics_of_the_week.html

16 mm prints using "scanning on the cheap":
http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/16_mm_pics.html

FAQ:
For Photographic Formulas and FAQ see-->
http://www.geocities.com:80/Yosemite/Rapids/8192/#formulas_faq
------