re: that tofu and chickpea dish

Hi, all,

Hope everyone is well despite the ever-changing weather patterns.  We are
surviving so far, thank God!

Amy, about that "absolutely delicious chickpea and tofu dish" you served over
brown rice...would you mind sharing it with the rest of the class?  <grin>
Thanks!

Also, if you'd give us some hints about the few veggies you *do* seem to get
along with, I'm sure some people would be able and happy to help you out.  I
sympathize with you because I have a son who brags that he "doesn't like
anything without at least 5 chemicals I can't pronounce", which of course,
knocks out veggies.  Sometimes he'll force himself to eat something healthy if
I whine alot, but it's tough to find things he likes.