Re: FATFREE Digest V99 #23

Dr. Pinckney wrote about oven temperatures, included below.  I know that the
following is not a very clean method, but for normal oven temperatures for cooking
it has worked for me.  I accept I am a little off, but it works.
Take the Fahrenheit temperature and divide by two, that gives you Centigrade.
take care
Jenka

--
                    Jenka Guevara (Keizer)