weight loss tips

This is for ngp1955 who hoped to lose 5lbs per week:
A more healthy and realistic goal is 1/2 to 1 lb per
week!  I lost 70 lbs slowly over 5 years by changing
my lifestyle and have never regretted it.
(That's only about 1/4 lb per week!)
If you think you have a healthy way of eating figured out,
you now need to start exersizing!
The secret of a healthy, happy life, I believe, is to
eat right (lots of opinions on what 'right' is, though!)
AND excersize regularly.  Your body will transform-
but it may take a while- don't be too impatient.

Good Luck,
Pam D