chickpeas, roasted

<< Roasted Garbanzo beans are easy..
 From a can, just drain and spread on a cake pan (remember baking cakes?),
 season if you wish (I like some garlic) and pop into the oven on low heat
 for a bit (say 30 min)..check them out, you don't want them too dried out
 but a bit crunchy is nice. >>

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Patty Ann and other new lurkers...you are welcome to lurk as long as
you wish, but it's much more fun to get into the list and chat with
us..thats the support game here.
Roasted Garbanzo beans are easy..
 From a can, just drain and spread on a cake pan (remember baking cakes?),
season if you wish (I like some garlic) and pop into the oven on low heat
for a bit (say 30 min)..check them out, you don't want them too dried out
but a bit crunchy is nice.
elle
list owner

--- End Message ---