chickpeas

Soak them overnight.  Drain and marinate in soy sauce for at least 30
 minutes.  Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  You can
 cook them longer if you like them crunchy all the way through, but I like
 mine a little chewy in the middle.  You can only skip the soy sauce soak and
 just spray them with it after you've put them on the cookie sheet, just
 before putting them in the oven.  I do this, and it makes them brown.
 Either way, check on them about halfway through and turn them over (I just
 stir with a spoon). >>