Dining in Chicago

I was recently in Chicago and had a nice lunch at Einstein Brothers Bagels.
 It wasn't elegant, of course, but I got a wonderful portobello mushroom
sandwich and excruciatingly fresh-squeezed orange juice.  It was heaven.
There are several of them in that area; you can call them up using a yellow
pages site online--I used Yahoo's yellow pages for this one.  Have fun!

Jane Smith

>Can anyone recommend a few good restaurants (lunch and dinner)
>in downtown Chicago?  I will be traveling there late next week
>for a few days.
>Pat

  Jane Smith    		  	   mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxx
  Special Collections Department   Pickler Memorial Library
  Truman State University	   	  Kirksville, Missouri