substitute for condensed or evaporated fat-free milk

Hi everybody:

Does anyone have a good substitute for condensed or evaporated fat-free
milk?  I've used pureed tofu before, but I was looking for other
alternatives (preferably lower in fat but with adequates amounts of
protein).  I use condensed fat-free milk in my quiche and pumpkin pie
recipes, as well as other recipes.  Is there such a thing as condensed
soymilk, ricemilk, or nutmilk?  I'm trying to get away from dairy (slowly
but surely), but I love the taste/consistency that condensed/evaporated milk
brings to dishes.  So, any thoughts or ideas out there?

Thanks in advance,

--Paula