Disney Help needed

OK I know it I have  lost my mind but anyway here goes.   My husband has a
convention in Orlando Florida at the end of July so we are going and taking
our daughter and her friend for graduation.  Is it possible to eat healthy
in Mickey Land or is it a pipedream and should I just pack everything and
not even try   All help will be deeply appreciated as we are still a little
new to all this ( almost 4 months now) but who's counting.
TaTa for Now,
Nancy L. Adkins
BayWind Farm
Bethany Beach, Delaware
Homepage : http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/1669/
Family tree page:
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/a/d/k/Nancy-L-Adkins/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.~~Confucius

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going!"