Vegetable Spread

Just wanted to let you know about a great product I have found. It's called
Hot Ajvar vegetable spread. The one I have is made by Marco Polo. It has a
chunky paste consistency and is made of roasted red peppers, eggplant,
garlic, spices and salt (only 38mg per 3 oz serving). I've used it as a
condiment on sandwiches, to top pieroges, in lasagna - it adds wonderful
flavor, plus some vitamin C and A.