Dressing Packets

Someone on the list was asking about dressing packets.  I was in my local
grocery store and saw them with the Weight Watchers items.  They had a
box of 24 individuals in Caesar and Ranch flavor.  I think they were about
$3.49, they were a Weight Watcher item...If you can`t find them in your
grocery store maybe you can contact the Weight Watcher program in your area.

Chris