low fat tofu

Hi All:

Just a question-the other day someone mentioned very low fat tofu used in a
recipe. Where on earth (or at least in the Philadelphia-S. New Jersey,
Delaware area) do you find it. What is the brand name? I love tofu (just not
mori-nu in the box type) and have trouble finding low fat, other than white
wave which is not always so low fat. Help!
Also, many, many thanks for your wonderful digest. I look forward to it each
day and have learned so much-my attitude is so different when food shopping!
Avalons@xxxxxxx